VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

Hardly a surprise but from what I’ve heard today (very reliable source), fans of extra bank holidays might be in for a treat before too long. 

I hope she can hold on until Tuesday as I wouldn't want them combining the August bank holiday with a national day of not giving a shit.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

She dies about every 3 months so I guess at some point the ITK’s will be right.

Same as people saying Gerrard will get sacked. Yeah, he will at some point, all Villa managers do!

Will it be King Charles III or King George VII, if he decides to change name, as has been rumoured. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Same as people saying Gerrard will get sacked. Yeah, he will at some point, all Villa managers do!

Will it be King Charles III or King George VII, if he decides to change name, as has been rumoured. 

King Wibble Tampon has a certain ring to it

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, choffer said:

Hardly a surprise but from what I’ve heard today (very reliable source), fans of extra bank holidays might be in for a treat before too long. 

You do realise it will be the worst bank holiday ever, it'll be like TV has been taken over by 1970s Soviet TV, sombre music and arseholes talking utter shite for days on end

Just lie and keep her alive in people's heads until we can become a republic

EDIT: I'll absolutely be volunteering to go to work

10 hours ago, choffer said:

We have a royal ITK on VT!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bickster said:

You do realise it will be the worst bank holiday ever, it'll be like TV has been taken over by 1970s Soviet TV, sombre music and arseholes talking utter shite for days on end

Don't watch TV then? I haven't switched mine on in over 12 months. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Former Wolves manager Sammy Chung (90). 

I remember the chant Sammy Chung and his Chinese take away every time we beat them. Did not realise he was that old, decent fella by all accounts 

Edited by Follyfoot

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I remember the chant Sammy Chung and his Chinese take away every time we beat them. Did not realise he was that old, decent fella by all accounts 

I remember him being one of my 'Panini Nightmare' stickers in the 70's.

Took me fookin ages before I managed to 'get' him.

R.I.P you elusive bugger.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I remember him being one of my 'Panini Nightmare' stickers in the 70's.

Took me fookin ages before I managed to 'get' him.

R.I.P you elusive bugger.

Arthur Albitson was my nemesis, got someone to cut him out of their book in the end 

Edited by Follyfoot