VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

19 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Cancer campaigner Deborah James has passed away aged 40. This one stings as she did so much to raise awareness of bowel cancer and by doing so will have saved a lot of lives. A remarkable lady. I hope she is resting in peace now. 

That's very sad, to do what she was doing in her last few months especially in the circumstances was incredibly brave.

• Like 2

Sonny Barger, founder member of the Hells Angels and in charge of security at the infamous Rolling Stones gig at Altamont Speedway has died aged 83.

Read his autobiography a few years back, which was interesting but typically full of ego and bluster. 

He featured in a couple of episodes of Sons of Anarchy too.

One of our favourite YouTubers died from cancer yesterday. Technoblade. Early 20's from what I understand.

The lad loved his Minecraft vids, and he made a fan out of me with his family friendly outlook and wit.

11 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

One of our favourite YouTubers died from cancer yesterday. Technoblade. Early 20's from what I understand.

The lad loved his Minecraft vids, and he made a fan out of me with his family friendly outlook and wit.

Yeah my youngest was telling it about that this morning.

Very sad stuff and 23 is no age at all.

On 01/07/2022 at 10:17, Designer1 said:

Yeah my youngest was telling it about that this morning.

Very sad stuff and 23 is no age at all.

We spent some of last night watching his videos on YT. Such a funny guy.

I hope I'm not being too disrespectful but he was the subject of probably the greatest chant in football history. 

After being diagnosed with schizophrenia Rangers fans started singing "Two Andy Gorams. There's only two Andy Gorams" 

58 is no age RIP. Cancer, the man was sure dealt a shitty hand😔

Edited by sidcow

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

After being diagnosed with schizophrenia Rangers fans started singing "Two Andy Gorams. There's only two Andy Gorams" 

The commonly-held misonception that schizophrenia is something to do with multiple personalities. 

Although I suppose "You're never alone with dissociative identity disorder" wouldn't make for such a snappy joke.