• Watkins
    • Buendía
    • Ings (Young 60)
    • Chukwuemeka (Buendía 83)
    • Tuenzebe (McGinn 88)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/12/21 at 23:59

Very satisfying and relatively stress free 2-0 W.  Ramsey is a beauty...  love how he loves to progress the ball with his feet.  That run and finish was fantastic.  Also love Carney coming on and getting involved... fantastic ball for a tap in.  I want more Carney.  We saw a glimpse of our future and hopefully our present.

Disappointed with Young and Buendia today.  Ashley has his place in this squad for sure, but I think he's becoming Gerrard's binky a bit...  Carney in 7 minutes did more than Ashley in 58 or whatever it was.

12 out of 18 under Stevie G.  NEXT!

Gave MOTM for Ramsey for the goal, but it was a tough call because Luiz really ran the midfield for most of the match. We did fall off it a touch after the break, but truthfully I never felt worried or like we weren't basically in control.

A word for Konsa and Mings too, who won everything in the air.

Now we've played them, I can say best of luck to Deano, but they need to play the transfer window very smartly because injuries or no injuries the side they put out today would be struggling in Championship.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Horrible performance. We should be beating teams like this 6-0. First we lose to Liverpool 1-0 when we should be losing to them 4-0 and we only beat Norwich 2-0.

Gerrard out!

Hide contents

Am I doing it right? 🥳

Pure evil, well said.

That was good three points, we really need to win games like these. I though we looked solid on the whole, but also a bit sloppy at times, this Norwich team is really bad, full of Championship players and they didn't look up for it. Dean Smith will work miricles if he manages to keep this bunch up. We should have scored more goals earlier, not bring it to a at times nervous last 15 mins until we scored the second.

I want Ings and Watkins to compete for the striker role, I don't think Watkins is slick and smooth enough in his passing to play the role behind the striker. Buendia showed once again that he is a class above the other players, and once again what an effort he puts in. Cash was really good again, my motm together with Buendia.

Also loved to hear our fans praise Dean Smiths! 

Â