• Watkins
    • Buendía
    • Ings (Young 60)
    • Chukwuemeka (Buendía 83)
    • Tuenzebe (McGinn 88)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/12/21 at 23:59

9 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

Almost sad to say, but we do look a better team under Gerrard.

I too, will give the benefit of the Christmas period doubt, but I'd love to see the youth involved over Ashley Young.

You only have to hear them speak, to notice the difference.

7 hours ago, Ponky said:

I thought Young was the only real disappointment in this game even though he wasn't awful. I think his reflexes are maybe a bit on the wane and he mistimed a few prime opportunities early in the game. 

I think his age and the Liverpool game might have affected him.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, robby b said:

I bought Colmans mustard today for the first time in months, before the match, forgetting that it's from Norwich until just a few minutes ago. 🤔 Coincidence.

A few bottles of a nice claret should get the job done at the weekend!😃

superstitious football fans? Never!

• Like 1

That was the first game in a very long time that I wasn't hiding behind the sofa afraid to watch the TV when we were 1-0 up entering the last 15 mins. Normally I expect us to concede but last night we never looked like dropping points. Great result and some great individual performances but still work to do. So far the turnaround has been remarkable

• Like 1

We looked so solid at the back again, which is the biggest plus for me, Cash was excellent as was Dougie and Ramsey really starting to show his potential under Gerrard, far braver with the ball then we were under Smith. We must have bene very tired from the effort we put in against Liverpool so i'm not surprised that second half we lacked a bit of energy.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

I think his age and the Liverpool game might have affected him.

Yes he looks a bit jaded. A game or two rest is probably in order. People saying he’s not an inside forward obviously missed the first time he was here. Probably too busy watching a championship team in Yorkshire at the time. 

10 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Yes he looks a bit jaded. A game or two rest is probably in order. People saying he’s not an inside forward obviously missed the first time he was here. Probably too busy watching a championship team in Yorkshire at the time. 

He isn't the player who left us. 

Fullback is his best position now. 

• Like 1

Ramsey was great in first half but faded in the second.  The team looked fatigued in yhe second half especially when buendia got kicked and seemed to be injured from there on in.  personally think the sub was 10 mins too late although I can understand the nervousness of making that switch,  however there should have been no concerns as chuk immediately swing the game back in our favour.  need to put a bit more trust in him.  all that said.  both fullbacks were standout for me but cash a level above anyone else on the pitch.  world class performance and shame on anyone not giving him motm.  easiest motm I've ever voted on.

18 hours ago, robby b said:

I bought Colmans mustard today for the first time in about half a year, before the match, just by chance, without thinking about how it's from Norwich. I only thought about the fact that it's from Norwich just a few minutes ago. 🤔 Coincidence.

No, it's pronounced "condiments".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â