Match Thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

1 minute ago, calcifer said:

Buendia is really struggling, most of our attacks are breaking down with him, getting bullied off the ball too easily. His decision making is poor. 

Been the case all season unfortunately. We arent supporting the man on the ball enough. Thought we’d sorted that out last few games. Just allowing the man in posession to get snuffed out. Leicester’s press has been good tbf

• Like 1

Just now, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Honestly I’m sure Ramsey is a fantastic lad but what do managers keep seeing in him? He’s so poor. 

So you reckon he's been poor the whole time then, and they just keep picking him yeah?

Or is it that you've chosen a performance where he's not necessarily at the races to summarise his whole Villa career so far?

• Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So you reckon he's been poor the whole time then, and they just keep picking him yeah?

Or is it that you've chosen a performance where he's not necessarily at the races to summarise his whole Villa career so far?

I think hes overhyped by a few on here - as mentioned in his thread needs to do more - average for me. 

Just now, osmark86 said:

how about a card ref? they're getting away with a lot of kicking us about now

Was the same shit v City, Dean refused to give a single card despite Fernandinho alone committing 9 fouls. Sickening refereeing, and again here 

I love to see a young local lad getting time, but I'm not really sure what Ramsey is meant to be good at. We're not exactly spoiled for choice in the position so I can see why he's playing, but I would expect Sanson to make that spot his own before too long or for us to go shopping in January.