Match Thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

2 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

It’s based on the fact every game I have watched him play he’s far too easy to bully off the ball or makes sloppy mistakes. 

So you've watched every match, aside from the ones he's been good in then... I guess.

It's strange how he always gets singled out in poor overall team performances, but hardly any credit when he's actually good.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

It's really odd how often Buendia loses it really high up the pitch and they end up running right through us for a chance on goal.  Is he always the last midfielder before the defence? 

And again Cash wins the ball in our penalty area, has a simple pass forward but instead trys to run it out and gets tackled back 8n a really dangerous position. 

What's wrong with our players? Constantly dawdling on the ball. 

He might not be getting it right currently, but at least Buendia is trying to play.

There seems to be an attitude here of punishing players for giving the ball away when in possession trying to make something happen, but where's the criticism of Mings and Luiz for hoofing the ball forward time and again, straight into Leicester's possession so they can reset and go again?

It's just as bad if not worse.

• Like 1

Lazy, too much dwelling on the ball, poor first touches, and passing straight to Leicester players.  Some of the worst football we've played in years this half.  I'm shocked we haven't let in 3-4 so far.