Cool YouTube Channels

maqroll

On 12/02/2022 at 22:02, NurembergVillan said:

If you like football kits (and who doesn't?!) then this channel is for you.  In my humble opinion 🤭

They're just over halfway towards having enough subscribers to start monetising the vids too.  I'm sure they'd appreciate it if you could subscribe too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8lMm8Zg6BI8GwxNAz1n1sg

(Guys, it's me, alright?  This is my channel. Help a brother out!)

Gonna push this again...

We've started making longer videos now, specifically for YouTube, and we're almost at 1400 subscribers.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Xela said:

What narrowboat channels are you watching now @Ingram85

All the main ones seem to have sold up. 

Still watch Foxes Afloat and Cruising the Cut but the only ones left that I subscribe to who are still aboard are Narrowboat that James Built, Narrowboat Life Unlocked and Robbie Cumming. How about you chap? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Still watch Foxes Afloat and Cruising the Cut but the only ones left that I subscribe to who are still aboard are Narrowboat that James Built, Narrowboat Life Unlocked and Robbie Cumming. How about you chap? 

Don't watch as much as I used to but still check out Cruising the Cut and Floating Our Boat. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/08/2022 at 19:13, Xela said:

This is a fascinating channel for Oasis fans. Brian Canon of Microdot, who designed all the album art/sleeves in the 90s for them (as well as many other bands). Canon is actually on the cover of the Whats the Story... album. He is the one with the back to the camera.

@Genie @villa4europe @lapal_fan @NoelVilla @Brumstopdogs @sharkyvilla @Mark Albrighton

Another channel I like - seems to upload a lot of the gigs

https://www.youtube.com/c/Shakermaker94/videos

Finsbury Park, 2002. What a gig

I have a 10 hour flight this week and am looking for some good youtube content, does anyone know of any interesting music based youtube channels that present in a long format, along the lines of Pat Finnery. Not really looking for playlists or youtube shorts, but something interesting around music. Usual caveats apply, Oasis can go **** themselves and I struggle to find anything interesting in reggae, no other genres or artists are off limits.

• 3 weeks later...

So this guy has been hit hard with the influencer stick, and HE SPEAKS IN A SHOUT NEARLY but as someone with a passing interest in cars, it's interesting.

There's lots of these salvage repair channels, but this one is particularly fascinating because, by the blokes own admission, he's not a mechanic. He doesn't know what he's doing really, he's learning as he goes and using YouTube, Google and the odd phonecall to a manufacturer to work on these things. Which is both interesting and terrifying. In the main he just replaces parts that can be bolted on and off, but he's still messing with things he's not qualified to do. On this Aston he has to replace a broken tyre rod, and he nearly replaces it with a part that is from another car... On another one he's decided to modify a car as he goes which leads to needing a custom exhaust...

It is also interesting seeing Aston Martin charging £500 for a part which essentially is just a fuse that is identical to one Volvo charge £28 for. Or refusing to sell 'constituent' parts like a tyre rod standalone in favour of selling the entire system it is part of, for £6k.

And while obviously it's common for small manufacturers to use other companies parts like engines, I'd love to know what someone buying one of these things about the cars 'brain' essentially thinking it's a Merc which costs far less. Or finding Citroen electrics in it. Obviously they do the same job and by coming from a more generic parts bin is more efficient, I can't imagine they're going to be impressed when they've got the same wiring as a Citroen Picasso or whatever.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chindie said:

So this guy has been hit hard with the influencer stick, and HE SPEAKS IN A SHOUT NEARLY but as someone with a passing interest in cars, it's interesting.

There's lots of these salvage repair channels, but this one is particularly fascinating because, by the blokes own admission, he's not a mechanic. He doesn't know what he's doing really, he's learning as he goes and using YouTube, Google and the odd phonecall to a manufacturer to work on these things. Which is both interesting and terrifying. In the main he just replaces parts that can be bolted on and off, but he's still messing with things he's not qualified to do. On this Aston he has to replace a broken tyre rod, and he nearly replaces it with a part that is from another car... On another one he's decided to modify a car as he goes which leads to needing a custom exhaust...

It is also interesting seeing Aston Martin charging £500 for a part which essentially is just a fuse that is identical to one Volvo charge £28 for. Or refusing to sell 'constituent' parts like a tyre rod standalone in favour of selling the entire system it is part of, for £6k.

And while obviously it's common for small manufacturers to use other companies parts like engines, I'd love to know what someone buying one of these things about the cars 'brain' essentially thinking it's a Merc which costs far less. Or finding Citroen electrics in it. Obviously they do the same job and by coming from a more generic parts bin is more efficient, I can't imagine they're going to be impressed when they've got the same wiring as a Citroen Picasso or whatever.

Yeah I've been watching Mat for a while now.  Looking back at some of his earlier vids on his old 1 series the production and his confidence have come on loads.  Good to see someone willing to give pretty much anything a go. The latest stuff about rebuilding a Lamborghini is really cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Purely for entertainment I watch First We Feast, which has celebs eating 10 chicken wings each coated with increasingly intense hot sauce whilst being interviewed.  Some really good moments when the celeb reaches their limit - truly "oh s#it" moments!

On 30/05/2022 at 22:17, NurembergVillan said:

Gonna push this again...

We've started making longer videos now, specifically for YouTube, and we're almost at 1400 subscribers.

Subscribed.

• Thanks 1

Â