Cool YouTube Channels

maqroll

• 2 weeks later...

Bizarrely interesting channel if you've any interest in animals. This video is basically half an hour of a professor who knows what he's talking about railing against another professor who disagreed with him on humans being a type of monkey.

He's a bit weird (in a, bodies in the basement kinda way), and I also get the feeling he's a bit religious somehow in a strange way, despite the evolutionary biology knowledge, but the videos are very thorough and quite interesting. Want to know how to identify different lineages of monkeys, or how to identify different species of crocodile, he's your man.

• 1 month later...

for anyone in to twitching

there's this in Devon

Ospreys in Scotland

and this one in South Africa

• Like 1

On 22/01/2024 at 15:19, Chindie said:

Pure nightmare fuel and the guy appears to be a moron.

8 mins in and I don't think I can take it. What the **** are they doing that for?!!

12 mins in **** this guy.

Spoiler

12.28 – he's stuck basically, dragging himself through to pretty much guaranteed death. He says 'It doesn't look good. I have to dig my way forwards.' He's **** so far from his friend AND HE KEEPS GOING FORWARDS!!!

Edited by Rolta

• 2 weeks later...

Mat Armstrong has bought Marcus Rashford's crashed Rolls Royce. Or more accurately, Rashford's **** hideous Mansory Rolls Royce Wraith. I'd never even heard of Mansory, but it turns out they're a custom vehicle business for the richest of the rich, aka the people for whom taste has been outstripped by wealth.

Its hard to overemphasize just how horrifically disgusting this car is. And then you hear he spent $700k on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Â