Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

3 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

It's worth sacking him just to watch the whinging from the like of Danny Murphy and spitter Carragher.

They'll be willing us on to lose and go down, absolving Gerrard of any blame.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

They'll be willing us on to lose and go down, absolving Gerrard of any blame.

They already are doing that. Had to suffer one of my heroes this morning Dean Saunders talking bollocks about giving Gerrard more time, and that the team is playing well. I suppose that is why he is on the radio and not managing a team these days.

• Thanks 1

The news that Gerrard is finally sacked, sounds too good to be true. I’m always sceptical to things that are too good to be true.

I have put the champagne in the fridge just in case it gets announced tomorrow.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vancvillan said:

To be fair to him I have two kids, he has four, my job is way less stressful than his and he's two weeks older than me. 

After a rough week and a few pints I look like someone dredged up Ian Dowie from a dirty lake. He just looks like a pissed bloke.

Yeah he just looks tired, could have one or two pints down him in that photo… I want Gerrard out but hate how nasty it gets. The football has been poor, but I don’t doubt his commitment.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Yeah he just looks tired, could have one or two pints down him in that photo… I want Gerrard out but hate how nasty it gets. The football has been poor, but I don’t doubt his commitment.

Why the f*** is he holding a baby if he his hammered and out "on the snot"?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Remember he will manage Liverpool after doing so well with villa , that's what we were told 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got damn I remember the heated debates on here between people who were worried he’d jump at the chance for the Pool job the second it became available. “we’d just be used as a stepping stone!” Lol

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Â