Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

This is striking me as all very Frank Lampard ability-wise. Not surprising that they're not very good as managers as the two of them couldn't figure out how to play together for 10 years with England.

I know it's only one game but it's the same mistakes over and over again.

Why can't he see McGinn is a problem. 

The question is could someone like Pochettino say get more out of this team.

Of course that would involve purslow admitting he has **** up and firing his favourite.

• Like 1

I'll give him time. I liked the starting 11. I liked the sub he made but today was utterly woeful. 

The worry for me is we are 10 months in and I've not seen a single thing that's made me think it was worth throwing Smith away for. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pissflaps said:

I know it's only one game but it's the same mistakes over and over again.

Why can't he see McGinn is a problem. 

The question is could someone like Pochettino say get more out of this team.

Of course that would involve purslow admitting he has **** up and firing his favourite.

The issues of last year were obvious in pre season and again today.

Just now, DCJonah said:

I'll give him time. I liked the starting 11. I liked the sub he made but today was utterly woeful. 

The worry for me is we are 10 months in and I've not seen a single thing that's made me think it was worth throwing Smith away for. 

It was worth throwing smith but not replacing him with gerrard

Just now, DCJonah said:

Dean Smith made us look miles better than this with Trez and El Ghazi in the team.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

We aren't moving up the league until he's gone, he can talk the talk and get players in the door, put him as director of football. He's not a coach, he hasn't a clue.

Hard to disagree. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I am very confused after reading this

Â