Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

On 08/12/2021 at 20:22, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This guy is either a brilliant mind and passionate footballing man, or the most skilled Charlatan of all time.

He just knows EXACTLY what to say, and how to say it.

Dont forget,he has been there,done that and got the T shirt ...... for all levels of the game.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yep, world class DM for me with the ideal backup being Gerrard's Nakamba and not the other one. You just know our MF is going to be really good once SG gets what he wants.

There's no way we'll attract a world class DM

19 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Its better saying listen than emmm. He has had good media training since he has retired! 

Has a quiet authority about him which I think suits this club.

The listen thing is just another tired footballing cliche - Smith said it quite often, loads of pundits/managers/players say it. It's just so... redundant. It's like a forum member typing 'read' at the start of a sentence. Yes, I'm doing that already, that's why I asked you the **** question.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

The listen thing is just another tired footballing cliche - Smith said it quite often, loads of pundits/managers/players say it. It's just so... redundant. It's like a forum member typing 'read' at the start of a sentence. Yes, I'm doing that already, that's why I asked you the **** question.

Its not a tired football cliche. It’s more of a verbal tic. The assumption doesn’t have to be a negative one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but SG loves saying... LISTEN.

Good interview as per, hope he becomes the most hated Scouser on the planet this weekend.

In addition to " BUUUUHHHH " ( But ) , and " From Afar " .

We done evolved from " Yeeeaaaa Ckkkourse " Like a boss!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In addition to " BUUUUHHHH " ( But ) , and " From Afar " .

We done evolved from " Yeeeaaaa Ckkkourse " Like a boss!

I think he does actually try to see everything from afar. He is constantly on the lookout for things coming over the horizon.

That's why he's always squinting.

• Haha 1

Â