The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

As mentioned in various threads, this next appointment will show the ambition and football knowledge of our owners and the people running the club.

Obviously some people who they might be interested in will still say no or not be possible so it's not as easy as just go out and get someone.

7 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Potter or Fonseca would be good for me too

Need a coach with experience of managing in one of the top 5 leagues at least. We could be bringing Terry in as a caretaker until end of the season possibly. Who knows

I'd like Emry too if he'd maybe join us!! ha

I can now see this Fonseca thing having legs. No smoke without fire 'n' all that. 

Interesting how air tight the club is currently, though. Our media team managed to put together a whole montage and Smith's exit still wasn't leaked at all. 

1 minute ago, sne said:

As mentioned in various threads, this next appointment will show the ambition and football knowledge of our owners and the people running the club.

Obviously some people who they might be interested in will still say no or not be possible so it's not as easy as just go out and get someone.

yeah, who we employ will be a marker for where we are going.

Not making a statement with the new manager now, would be a huge mistake imo, honestly, i wish we could have got Conte.....

• Thanks 1