The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

This hire HAS to be right.  Has to be.  This is a huge moment for NSWE et al....  I'll be honest I'm nervous.  You're inheriting a club that has lost its star player, brought in 3 relatively pricey players, 5 straight losses, looking dysfunctional and fragile....  not an easy task whatsoever.  

• Like 2

My first choice would be Roberto Mancini, if we can convince him to leave Italy. 

Good style of play /understand the premier league / good age on 56 , experience well traveled coach in Turkey , Russia etc. Good character as forgo 10m last year in Russia and accept Italy FA of a peanuts 3M. In this day , who will do that  ? 

I still  can’t forget , in 2011 when the premier league was still creamy over the Rooney/Welbeck, he unleash the first version of the “3 Amigos of a young Aguero/ David Silva and Samir Nasir onto the premier league and the rest is history. 

• Like 1

Just now, Digavilla said:

My first choice would be Roberto Mancini, if we can convince him to leave Italy. 

Good style of play /understand the premier league / good age on 56 , experience well traveled coach in Turkey , Russia etc. Good character as forgo 10m last year in Russia and accept Italy FA of a peanuts 3M. In this day , who will do that  ? 

I still  can’t forget , in 2011 when the premier league was still creamy over the Rooney/Welbeck, he unleash the first version of the “3 Amigos of a young Aguero/ David Silva and Samir Nasir onto the premier league and the rest is history. 

Since we're talking about fantasy managers, my choice would be to bring Sir Alex Ferguson out of retirement...  🤣

1 minute ago, Digavilla said:

He'd be phenomenal but there's no way he's leaving Italy before the World Cup.

• Like 1