Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I just think Target is scared of his own shadow, buckles under pressure and in front of crowds

About 70% of the team look like that. 

• Like 1

Just now, briny_ear said:

**** **** HELL!!

Another goalkeeping mistake. Is he jetlagged?

there were 3 Villa players directly in front of Rice when he shot, Emi mouthed "i didnt see it" when talking to someone after it went in.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Really really poor to let him score from there. No closing down, and the keeping isn't good enough

The pressing and desire has been non existent. 

Just now, AV82 said:

Let’s be honest they’ve been fortunate with their goals.

And Ollie passing the ball almost straight at Fabianski but him missing it wasn't fortunate???  It is not bad luck when your midfield keep allowing players time and space 4 - 5 yards outside the box.  It is bad coaching and bad defending.

• Like 1

Just now, Villarocker said:

Emi surely has to get to that? It is bouncing ffs. Also, Young made little effort to pressure the ball there.

Wanna see more from Bailey. He's been disappointing so far. 

He was the lord and saviour a week ago. Why do we do this at Villa? Overhype players and then slate them when they don't live up, but protect the manager at all costs

Get behind the team!

Team struggling yet we STILL insist on playing it out from the back rather than push numbers up and hit it out.

Are we insane tactically!?!

Don't answer that. I know the answer.

Just sack them off now. Relying on individual brilliance to win games now aren't we?