Weekends Football 23/24 October

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Still 3 Premier League teams without a win after 9 games, pretty incredible really. 

Two of em will be ok, they ain't played us yet :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Doesn’t make last weekend any easier (or the subsequent game and result), but it just goes to show collapses happen.

It’s football, from time to time, shit happens.

Yeah it doesn’t help us but does show it happens.  I’m guessing most Villa fans think Rafa is an elite manager but they’ve had some inconsistency like some accuse us rightly of with their 3-0 loss to us and now the collapse to Watford.  To be fair they still have 14 points but very inconsistent in line with being a midtable team despite an elite manager.

I’m glad the Bielsa comparisons have stopped though, still struggling although an injury time pen saved more embarrassment for them.  They have started really poorly.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Our collapse was still worse IMO but being 2-1 up with about 15 minutes to go and losing 5-2 to Watford is almost as bad.

How do you figure that? They conceded four goals against a worse team.  

Both extremely bad but apart from club fandom, i can’t see how you can say ours was worse.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

How quiet is the Amex?

You can hear every word the players are saying.

Guess they were banking on another outcome, could be a real hiding on the cards tonight.

8 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Just managed to caught up with the goals at Amex. The first goal surely a foul on the keeper?

You'd never see the same decision at the other end of the pitch, would you? Well, not until after half time.

Â