Weekends Football 23/24 October

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

gotta respect the way BHA play considering their net spend over the last 3-4 seasons, they try to play proper football.

9th highest in net spend over the last five seasons. Surprised to see they've outspent West Ham over that period.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

How do you figure that? They conceded four goals against a worse team.  

Both extremely bad but apart from club fandom, i can’t see how you can say ours was worse.

Just because we were 2-0 up really, and quite comfortable as well. Being 2-1 up in the 77th minute is obviously a position you'd hope not to lose from but 2-0 up at 80 minutes is a lot more secure IMO.

And also the Wolves winner came with the last kick of the game which just hurt even more. At least Everton had already lost by the 86th minute.

Although obviously as far as the scores go losing 5-2 at home to Watford is a lot worse than losing 3-2 to Wolves.

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Just because we were 2-0 up really, and quite comfortable as well. Being 2-1 up in the 77th minute is obviously a position you'd hope not to lose from but 2-0 up at 80 minutes is a lot more secure IMO.

And also the Wolves winner came with the last kick of the game which just hurt even more. At least Everton had already lost by the 86th minute.

Although obviously as far as the scores go losing 5-2 at home to Watford is a lot worse than losing 3-2 to Wolves.

I think mate by the hurt in that comment, its because of hurt to us it feels worse but for a neutral, I guess they would say they are about the same, maybe the Everton one worse because of the final score difference and against a poorer team.

4 hours ago, nick76 said:

I think mate by the hurt in that comment, its because of hurt to us it feels worse but for a neutral, I guess they would say they are about the same, maybe the Everton one worse because of the final score difference and against a poorer team.

Tbf if the situations were reversed I'd say the same thing. To me there's something psychologically different about letting a two goal lead slip as opposed to a one goal lead.

Utd vs Liverpool on at 4.30pm

What the "proper" Derby midday kick offa left in England now? 

Us vs blues, Sheffield Derby, Tyne Wear? Maybe if West ham ever played Millwall again too but is that it? There's no police instructed kick off time derby left in the PL? 

Â