Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

My eyes are bleeding. This is needs to stop. What has Smith done to the tidy back four + GK we built as a foundation last season. Nostalgia after a couple decent performances? It's the worst I've seen in years - just absolutely bafflingly shit. Haiti is better organised.

• Like 1

Shouldn't the half been over as soon as the penalty kick was taken? Was it extra time after the half ended added? The half was over wasn't it or did the clock get reset to when the tackle happened?

• Like 1

If this same team comes out for the second half them I'm seriously on the Smith is out of his depth wagon. Only an idiot cannot see the issues with this formation.

We can keep blaming players but only one man puts them on the pitch

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

Is that "clear and obvious"? 

**** joke.

Ref asks VAR to check it immediately.  Still think Targett gets the ball.  Remember the penalty we didn't get against Brighton because the ball brushed the player's leg on the way to him bringing down Traore and the ref saying that he'd played the ball...

Just now, Designer1 said:

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

I love you Dean, but this is **** shit.

No worries pal start huffing paint, I'm about to run to the store👍

Targett makes the challenge. The nearest Arsenal player appeals to the ref. And the ref who is 3 yards away and staring at the challenge mouths, "He won the ball". 2 mins later he is invited to look at a faulty tv of the incident from a view which was inferior to the one he originally had.