• Watkins
    • Nakamba (McGinn 40)
    • Bailey (Targett 61)
    • Young (Bailey 82)
    • Traoré (Cash 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/09/21 at 22:59

Terrific second half. Bailey was a game changer, he's going to be a superstar for us assuming he stays fit. And to think we still have Buendia to come back into the side...

the wank crossing was well observed by all of us in the match thread, so maybe ditch that approach or learn how to cross!

• Like 1

We didn't play 433, he ONLY made 4 substitutions, and we didn't win 6-0...  Deano Out!!!

Seriously, though.  Great game.  5-3-2 worked out well this game.  Bailey is a livewire and I hope his injury is just a minor knock.  I'm in love with Ings and I'm happy to eat my humble pie.  He offers us so much up front.  UTV!!!  Time for some revenge at Stamford Bridge this Wednesday!  

2 minutes ago, andym said:

Until Bailey came on it was pretty dull although no one was actually playing badly

He provided that spark we needed

I liked how we kept pouring it on, we were ruthless and kept up the energy levels right until the end

Thats what Deano wants, never stop trying to score. Brilliant to watch

Just now, Spoony said:

Can someone explain why that corner wasn’t Bailey’s goal? Was going in anyway?

nah that was definitely an own goal, the deflection was pretty noticeable. It might have been going in, but equally could have been saved by the keeper as well. Either way, did the job though!

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Great result, and we haven’t really got started yet.

However, I felt just as last weeks 3-0 loss was a credit to Smith, I feel our 3-0 win was despite Smith today. Didn’t quite work, Watkins and Ings never in it and that was never the plan surely? Individual brilliance at work today, but that’s why we spent the money.

We feel so much better for our additions, haven’t played our strongest side yet. Wither Grealish….

He changed it, moved konsa to rb, pushed cash forward to rm, and we scored as a result. Then made a sub and that sub contributed 2 more. 3-0 against a solid everton side. What more is wanted? 

Big risks taken. Masterclass.

Couldnb't notice any obvious weak spots today, and most everyone wanted the ball, wanted to contribute going forward. Such positivty! Leon Bailey, what a pleasure he is to watch. And that pass to Bailey ahead of the third goal...absolutely sublime!

8 minutes ago, jim said:

We went four at the back

How did that work? Mings at LB? It was the same formation. You could even see Bailey yelling wing back after the 2nd goal in bemusement and getting some instruction from Mings on how to position himself.

Â