Jude Bellingham

TRO

10 minutes ago, a-k said:

What strange commentary. I was expecting: 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!

BELLEEEEENGHAAAAAMMMMM!!!! 

Rather than 'Haw haw haw haw....' 

Bcfc gave him the no 22 shirt because he was equally good at 4 8 and 10 .

And its showing

Its the temperament to be able to smash a 30 yarder in your first Barca game And then get the winner which is as equally scary as his skill. Euro final next year. Penalties. Who would you want to step up other than Kane. In fact i think i would go for Bellingham ahead of him. 

Reminds me of Michael Jordan. 

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They dont have the best striker

It's debatable certainly, I'd discounted Mbappe btw as I was thinking more of a No.9. Lewandowski and Benzema are mid-30s, then you have Salah, Haaland, can't think of too many others tbh.

32 minutes ago, will87 said:

It's debatable certainly, I'd discounted Mbappe btw as I was thinking more of a No.9. Lewandowski and Benzema are mid-30s, then you have Salah, Haaland, can't think of too many others tbh.

I thought you meant Bellingham is the best midfielder and striker.  

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

They dont have the best striker

Kane is one of the best strikers in World football, it's difficult to pick a clear winner.

His goalscoring record is phenomenal at international level, PL and now the Bundesliga.

Bellingham I believe is the best player in the world right now, at 20 yrs old he is already an experienced player; twenty-seven caps at international level and already has experience of three different leagues.

In his post-match conference Carlo Ancelotti called him already a veteran, which is again phenomenal.

It is very important to put aside subjectivism.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

• 4 weeks later...

Scored again today after missing the last two Madrid games and the England internationals with a shoulder injury.  Still top scorer in La Liga and he now has the most goals (14) after his first fifteen appearances in the history of Real Madrid.   For context he's ahead of Cristiano (13) Di Stefano (13) and Puskas (11).   I don't think it will last, partially because I think Madrid will buy a centre forward next summer, but right now they really aren't missing Karim Benzema and who would have said that in August? 

• Like 1

I do wonder how many casual fans would realise he played for Blues before Dortmund. It probably bypassed a lot of people he ever played there - so quite entertaining they’d probably get little ‘credit’ for him. 

Looking like a generational talent right now though. Hopefully he and Kane can propel us to Euro glory in the summer. 

Â