Jude Bellingham

TRO

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Seems they want him in January now, if he does well at the WC it could easily be £150m for him 

Hope so, now the knuckledraggers have cashed in the sell-on clause. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Is that true!?

That's suicide for a talent like Jude

Damn, a quick search tells me they get 5%.

Not a great deal but more than they deserve

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Is that true!?

That's suicide for a talent like Jude

Correction: they do NOT have a sell-on clause.

The 5% they will get is a FIFA mandate due to him being a trainee at the  Sty

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
51 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I don't think anyone really gives a toss about Jude Bellendingham.

I think he’s class regardless of the misfortune of where he started out. On his current trajectory he’s going to be one of the best in the world. 

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I don't think anyone really gives a toss about Jude Bellendingham.

I certainly don’t but the knuckledraggers are still jizzing over him and he’s been at two teams since he got outta small heath as quick as his legs would carry him.

They go on about him any chance they get.

Funny, actually reminds me of some of the posters here and a certain topic in “other football “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

i do too

i also dont really care that he played for them lot down the road, in fact almost the opposite, i think its funny that a world class talent will at some point be labelled as the greatest player in that clubs history played 40 games for them and was sold for a paltry £25m, it should be obvious by now that his talent was not dependent on them developing him and that he came through their academy but any notion that they "produced him" is laughable 

a generational english talent who IMHO will go on to be better than scholes lampard and gerrard played 40 games and left at 17 years old yet he's the best player to ever play for them...that's not something that should be celebrated 

villa fans should look past it

• Like 1

It's going under the radar exactly how well his brother is doing, he might not become one of the best in the world like Jude Victor, but he's on course for a career at a very high level, has only been eighteen for just over a month and already has forty-senior appearances, thirty-eight of those in the Championship, and now an important part in a team challenging for promotion, recently linked with Real Madrid and Dortmund, they might be lazy links, but with what he's achieved and how he's playing and at sucth a young age so only gong to get better , no doubt 'bigger' clubs going to be watching him.

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Incredible player.

Off the pitch seems a nice lad.

On the pitch seems a right prick.

I think he has a winning attitude which sometimes isnt really accepted now. A bit of a Roy Keane about him

Probably why Southgate woukd prefer Phillips etc in midfield

Â