Jude Bellingham

TRO

40 minutes ago, Adman said:

No I take it back.  Perhaps he could get some kind of trophy next time he holds a door open for someone too 🙄

Get over yourself, no one thinks he deserves a medal of honor. No one here, besides you ofc, thought he was maliciously donating company property to a non-employee to cool off either.

15 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Get over yourself, no one thinks he deserves a medal of honor. No one here, besides you ofc, thought he was maliciously donating company property to a non-employee to cool off either.

Not sure I said it was malicious, just not really on board that the gesture was worthy of filming, posting and then admiring as particularly generous.  He probably gets enough worthy praise in life without blowing any more sunshine up his ass for nothing imo.  

16 minutes ago, Adman said:

Not sure I said it was malicious, just not really on board that the gesture was worthy of filming, posting and then admiring as particularly generous.  He probably gets enough worthy praise in life without blowing any more sunshine up his ass for nothing imo.  

Fair enough. Fwiw he's just being decent and showing standards I think everyone should hold themselves to. I doubt he did it for the praise. Other people praising him for it can be a bit ott sure, but it isn't exactly spreading negativity either so I don't really have a problem with it.

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Fair enough. Fwiw he's just being decent and showing standards I think everyone should hold themselves to. I doubt he did it for the praise. Other people praising him for it can be a bit ott sure, but it isn't exactly spreading negativity either so I don't really have a problem with it.

No agreed, he generally seems like a good lad. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Adman said:

well I doubt he was asking for it to be filmed and Bellingham wasnt looking for attention. The weather was also -2 degrees so he was just doing a good deed that a camera caught

8 hours ago, Adman said:

Sorry I'm not overcome with the magnitude of this gesture.  I'll work on it by clapping at traffic lights

You've got this buddy. Keep the faith.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Getafe reporting him for calling Greenwood what he is. Depressingly all the incels on the internet attacking him now.

Its a lot of "fans" usually from African and Asian countries. Was the same with Hakimi and they are actively hating when we do rainbow laces for example

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its a lot of "fans" usually from African and Asian countries. Was the same with Hakimi and they are actively hating when we do rainbow laces for example

Yep… and the very same people usually say that the English media don’t stigmatise white players for the same crimes…

Conveniently not paying any attention at how Ched Evans,  Adam Johnson, Gylfi Sigurdsson and many many other white players were (justifiably) harangued for being pervy rapists

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Interesting thing is football has mainly ignored the Greenwood thing even United still considering bringing him back

Bellingham is a very high profile footballer and this might finally put a spotlight on what Greenwood did and also Getafe horrible actions in all this

Getafe didn’t just take him on, they did a massive PR campaign about how amazing he was and how much they loved him when he signed and before he even kicked a ball. Proper scummy club.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Getafe reporting him for calling Greenwood what he is. Depressingly all the incels on the internet attacking him now.

It is crazy the amount of support he gets on social media. This is someone who likely shares the same social circles as Bellingham or at the very least overlaps in places. Bellingham knows as does everyone else, other than those that choose to blindly support him.

Â