Jude Bellingham

TRO

4 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Yep… and the very same people usually say that the English media don’t stigmatise white players for the same crimes…

Conveniently not paying any attention at how Ched Evans,  Adam Johnson, Gylfi Sigurdsson and many many other white players were (justifiably) harangued for being pervy rapists

Wasn't Evans found not guilty at the retrial ? 

4 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Yep… and the very same people usually say that the English media don’t stigmatise white players for the same crimes…

Conveniently not paying any attention at how Ched Evans,  Adam Johnson, Gylfi Sigurdsson and many many other white players were (justifiably) harangued for being pervy rapists

Proper weird response, this

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Getafe didn’t just take him on, they did a massive PR campaign about how amazing he was and how much they loved him when he signed and before he even kicked a ball. Proper scummy club.

They have been an absolute disgrace. Bizarrely the chairman was so against Rubiales for his kiss

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its a lot of "fans" usually from African and Asian countries. Was the same with Hakimi and they are actively hating when we do rainbow laces for example

Incels are not exclusively non European. 

• Like 1

If La Liga fines him for this while doing next to **** all about the racial abuse of players like Vinicius then it will tell us a lot about the values of that league. Bellingham should be looking for a way out 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

If La Liga fines him for this while doing next to **** all about the racial abuse of players like Vinicius then it will tell us a lot about the values of that league. Bellingham should be looking for a way out 

Can you imagine the noses' reaction if we signed him? 😅

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Can you imagine the noses' reaction if we signed him? 😅

Immediate DVB status.

• Like 1

It does raise some interesting questions of what other footballers think of him though, I've heard the recording and there's no doubt in my mind what he is, there's every danger Bellingham has heard it too and knows him so if he also thinks it...

Then you throw in the "hardships" of being a young footballer, the stigma that surrounds them, dare I say it the added stigma of being a hugely successful rich young black man, he has a right to be pissed off with him abusing his power and dragging them all through the mud and making them all look like assholes 

Then at a huge stretch you throw in his dad was a high ranking cop so not saying he knows anything we don't but I'd guess his opinion on this kind of stuff is shaped by his upbringing 

18 hours ago, captain said:

I read about the case a bit, the evidence was crazy, the jist of it was basically a PI tried to find evidence from the accusers twitter account but it had been long deleted, but randomly there was a backup of it on a French twitter server and it had the accuser saying to her mate that basically she had this Man U player over a barrel and when she'd rinsed his money they'd be going to Marbella for Pina coladas on her 

Edited by VillaJ100

On 02/02/2024 at 21:37, captain said:

Yeah well… no smoke without fire… Greenwood had voice notes of him demanding sexual favours from a girl under threats of violence and intimidation and he got let off the hook because of money.

Id imagine money can afford a pretty top notch legal team to get you off of anything when the opposition has one that can be afforded with coupons

35 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Yeah well… no smoke without fire… Greenwood had voice notes of him demanding sexual favours from a girl under threats of violence and intimidation and he got let off the hook because of money.

Id imagine money can afford a pretty top notch legal team to get you off of anything when the opposition has one that can be afforded with coupons

Biggest issue with convicting Greenwood was the change of heart of the accuser (for what£v£r reason) to give evidence against him in court.

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Biggest issue with convicting Greenwood was the change of heart of the accuser (for what£v£r reason) to give evidence against him in court.

Tip toeing round the rules I'd the site here and what can ve discussed but yeah I thought the reason he got away with it was he reconciled the relationship with her (had a baby?) and she withdrew all the claims, the case fell apart 

But the noise is out there, make your own mind up, he's a rotter 

• Like 4

I’m speculating on a not very fun subject here but the greenwood thing seems like one of those situations where she probably does love him despite him being a piece of shit. She posted that clip of him and nearly ruined his life and then probably felt guilty subsequently and wanted to stay with him hence the collapse of the case against him. Maybe money was involved but i could imagine that not being the driving factor 

Doesnt change what the whole world heard on that recording clip and fair play to Bellingham for calling him what he is. Just a sad situation that these types of relationships exist with shitty men who are abusers 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JPJCB said:

I’m speculating on a not very fun subject here but the greenwood thing seems like one of those situations where she probably does love his money despite him being a piece of shit.

FTFY

15 hours ago, Genie said:

Fact of the matter is that, with the evidence that had already been given, it should have been automatically elevated from a civil matter into a legal one…

His behaviour demonstrated in those recordings, with the photos of the bruising etc etc is enough to prove he is a menace… the accusers previous comments and accusations should be used in court to prosecute him, whether she wants it to continue or not…

Doesnt matter how much money he has coughed up

Edited by DJ_Villain
Poor grammar

The crown prosecution could have probably taken him to court anyway,  with the evidence they had, audio and photos. Although the press coverage of it all would have made it difficult for him to have a fair trial. 

It's quite common in domestic abuse cases for the victim to refuse to give evidence, for obvious reasons.

"Can you be prosecuted if the alleged victim no longer wants to co-operate with the police/CPS?

View profile for Martin Pizzey

Posted5 Mar 2020

AuthorMartin Pizzey"

https://www.stephensons.co.uk/site/blog/criminal-justice-blog/can-you-be-prosecuted-if-victim-no-longer-supports#:~:text=A prosecution can progress even,there must be some evidence.

Â