January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

3 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

From my quick research, he's tier 4/tier 5. So completely unreliable.

How are these tiers decided? Is it just subjective or are there criteria to meet etc?

(edit: I’m genuinely interested, not being snarky)

Edited by alreadyexists

3 hours ago, Loxstock92 said:

Just to add to the above. No idea on reliability, over 100k followers. Maybe copying FI 🤷‍♂️

I'm more interested in his brother Wayne.

I've heard he can be a right handful.

Edited by AshVilla

Three different sources have linked us to Kerr Smith, whilst none of them usually very reliable, 'Football Insider' are often fairly reliable when reporting on our academy, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if that story turned out to be true. Kind of makes sense as well, because we haven't got many central defenders of his age isn the sixteen to seventeen range coming through.

Also as stated we had him on trial last season, so we know that the club likes him and given how highly rated he is I'm presuming would have signed him then, but can understanding him wanting to stay at Dundee if they were going to give game time in the first team.

The question would be where would he play, age wise he'd be a first year scholar, but given his experience would probably be seen as too good for that level, so would have to either play for the U23s or go out on loan.

Even if both of El Ghazi and Trezeguet were to leave we wouldn't need another winger, we've already got Buendia, Coutinho, Bailey, and Traore that can occupy those wide/No.10 roles, as well as possibly Chukwuemeka, and some of the other youngsters.

23 hours ago, villaglint said:

I would really like to sing there’s only two Aaron Ramseys but not sure it’s worth the several million it would cost. 

its not that expensive to go on the "Voice"

27 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Supposed to be highly rated. Either way, certainly better than loaning and potentially developing another clubs player.

why not sign him and let him stay with Dundee on loan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

I'm surprised people are still talking about Bissouma, first of all the story originated from Sky Sports, who it was widely insisted were incredibly unreliable during the lead up to the Coutinho signing, and yesterday after the game Graham Potter revealed that no other clubs had been in contact about signing Bissouma.

There was report in one of the papers the player is actually interested in moving to us so I'd say if true that's one thing to keep the story running a bit but can't see Brighton selling him this window.

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

There was report in one of the papers the player is actually interested in moving to us so I'd say if true that's one thing to keep the story running a bit but can't see Brighton selling him this window.

Brighton are pretty much safe from relegation. Makes sense for them to cash in on a player who can walk away in 18 months. It's either get 35-40M now or 20-25M in the summer.