Tim Iroegbunam

useless

16 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Yeah he does some brilliant stuff on the pitch but needs to cut out the BIG mistakes if he ever gonna make it at Aston Villa. Consistency. 

Yeah, he gets caught quite a lot on the ball but like I said loans are about learning the game. He has a lot of ability but needs to do the simple things better. 

• Like 1

Only watched the first half last night but thought he looked really quite impressive again for QPR, put in some great challenges, but also his passing was very good, especially some of his first time passing where he didn't have much time on the ball, shows he's thinking ahead, and also he can carry the ball forward and take it past players, he's thought of as a DM, but he's deveoping into a very promising box-to-box player, which is where he played last night.

From his development point of view also good news that Beale is staying on at QPR.

39 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Because he's playing better than our other midfielders. If we're not spending on a midfielder in January then his time is now

He's not though I've heard a number of QPR fans and James Alcott, a QPR fan and a real sensible YouTuber say he looks like he is going to be a player but he's raw as anything and has a lot to learn, which is fine.

• Like 2

Seems that Beale will play him anywhere. He has played dm in a 3 , in a double pivot , left of a 3, right of a 3. Right of a front 3 and today he is playing as a number 10 . 

He is raw but learning very very quickly. I would say he will be ready by the end of the season. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Seems that Beale will play him anywhere. He has played dm in a 3 , in a double pivot , left of a 3, right of a 3. Right of a front 3 and today he is playing as a number 10 . 

He is raw but learning very very quickly. I would say he will be ready by the end of the season. 

Beal has played more formations than Gerrard made subs! 

For West Brom he played in a double pivot with Aurio Teixeira and of the two he was the one with more licence to go forward, he kind of had a box-to-box midfield role, and then last season he had a very similar role for us alongside Lindley, so he's no stranger to playing as both a DM and a 'eight', he's a very good all round midfielder.

Watching him for QPR he's not really raw in his general play, in fact he doesn't look out of place at all, that said he does seem to have this habit of giving away free-kicks, which can get him unnecessary bookings and put his team in trouble, he was like that for our U21s as well, so he's raw and needs to learn and improve in that sense.

But for the most part he looks incredibly at ease and assured, if you've got a nineteen year old midfielder looking that good at Championship level then you know you've got a promising player on your hands, he actually looks just as good for QPR as he did for our U21s if not better, which is no easy feat.

• Like 1

Beale was quite scathing of the club yesterday on TS, can imagine it didn’t go down well with Purslow and could effect Tim’s loan deal. Wouldn’t surprise if we recalled him in Jan. 

57 minutes ago, WHY said:

Beale was quite scathing of the club yesterday on TS, can imagine it didn’t go down well with Purslow and could effect Tim’s loan deal. Wouldn’t surprise if we recalled him in Jan. 

Pathetic if the club did recall him due to that reason. He's getting a lot of game time for a team at the top of the Championship. Absolutely mental to recall him out of spite.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, daggy_333 said:

Pathetic if the club did recall him due to that reason. He's getting a lot of game time for a team at the top of the Championship. Absolutely mental to recall him out of spite.

I agree, he’s in the best place to develop at the minute. Just think Purslow is the type to do it. 

10 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Soon to be double pivot legend..

Hes got his work cut out getting in ahead of luis nevermind Kamara. He simply won't get enough game time currently. 

A prem loan next year could make the difference. 

Tim needs to stay exactly where he is. Still only played 2 x90 mins of mens football. But we shouldnt bring another midfielder in before he comes back. He is learning his trade at a good club with a manager that will give him loads of playing time. 

I am massively excited about his future with us but i can wait if he isnt going to be starting every game. Unai will know all about his potential already. Lets keep him at qpr and let him iron out his mistakes.  From his stats it already seems like a defensive monster. I am sure Beale will get the passing side of his game going as well as he gains experience.

• Like 2

He can stay with QPR this season but from what I've seen he looks just as good for them as he did for our U21s if not better in some ways, that's some going to go from U21 football to Championship football and make it look seemless, the gap in quality, pace, and physicallity between the two is massive, next season he wil already be more than good enough to be part of our midfield.

Also he's been playing more as a box-to-box midfielder for QPR, and has been excelling, he's more than just a DM, he brings the ball forward so well, can glide past players, also has a good passing range on him as well, his hero is Pogba it seems and I think he's developing into a similar type of player (not saying he's any where near as good of course), the one area I think he needs to improve in his on the ball play his is shooting which he's admitted himself, he's capable of the odd long ranger effort, but when he gets a chance in the box usually ends up with a weak effort, but hopefully that' something that can improve.

Â