Tim Iroegbunam

useless

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

Just read his contract expires May 2023, we need this sorting ASAP , he looks like he's going to be a Premier League player. 

He signed a new 5 year contract at the start of the season. 

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

Just read his contract expires May 2023, we need this sorting ASAP , he looks like he's going to be a Premier League player. 

Nope, he signed an improved contact in March this year (5 years).

He's not been too bad, had a few decent touches, put in some good tackles/blocks, and had a few good runs, not looked as good as usual though, QPR playing so bad as a team today that I think it's hard for individuals to stand out in a particularly positive way, unless they turn into Maradonna and do everything themself. As a above they've way overachieved this season and will probably almost certainly drop down the table at some point, every season in the championship there's one or two teams that do exactly the same.

• Like 1

I echo Useless. Impossible to shine when the whole team is playing pants. He has been one of the better performers which tonight isnt saying alot. That one lunge at Hannibal on the edge of the Blues box made me cover my eyes though. Thought he was going to smash him in half. He has got incredible acceleration from a standing start has Tim

5 hours ago, TRO said:

I thought, he struggled a bit last night, in a team, that struggled.

No Michael Beale magic, to smash the Blues.

Tim will have better nights.

Tim will have better nights for sure!
Hannibal Mejbri impressed me last night before they took him off. Was everywhere. Would love a player like that in our midfield. 

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

Tim will have better nights for sure!
Hannibal Mejbri impressed me last night before they took him off. Was everywhere. Would love a player like that in our midfield. 

Yeah, reminds me a bit of Gallagher.

would be good for shaking things up, when they go a bit flat.

I'm sure UE will know who/what to get in.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Football isn't just plain sailing and he will learn valuable lessons in playing in team that aren't pulling up trees all the time.  Looks a bit casual to me at times (off the ball) but he has undoubted ability. 

Â