Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Bailey is actually faster than him at 22.62 mph to Traore 22.12mph 

If your still reading, Mbappe is the fastest player at 23.62 mph and Kyle walker at 23.49mph, Gareth Bale 22.9 and for show Usain Bolt 27.92mph. So Bailey will take some catching. But with all sprinters, they can be injury prone.

That’s not quite correct. That is average speed, Bolt through his maximum velocity phase over the 100m was clocked at 43km. Most elite male sprinters will be over 40km.

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Leo was clocked at 41mph when he struck the ball for his goal.

i highly doubt that, Usain Bolts top speed is/was somewhere in the region of 28mph.

Maybe you or they meant 21mph?

48 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

That beautiful moment where everyone in the Holte End knew he was going to pull the trigger..

And he did..

And we have our new hero.

Felt like a defining moment to me actually… like in that split second I thought if this hits Row Z then who knows, if it hits the net he’s golden. I laughed out loud at how sweet he caught it in the end.

• Like 2

Just now, Adam2003 said:

Felt like a defining moment to me actually… like in that split second I thought if this hits Row Z then who knows, if it hits the net he’s golden. I laughed out loud at how sweet he caught it in the end.

what made me laugh, was that the shot was actually almost right at the keeper, but the ball was hit with such ferocity that the keeper just couldnt react.

great stuff lol!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Ball clocked at 141 mph😆

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i highly doubt that, Usain Bolts top speed is/was somewhere in the region of 28mph.

Maybe you or they meant 21mph?

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

41 kph maybe

I was wrong, my bad, its just been verified, it was 44mph.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Leon was clocked at 41mph when he struck the ball for his goal.

In a 30mph zone. 3 points for Villa but also 3 points on Leon's license unless he takes a course. 

Â