Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

6 hours ago, sidcow said:

It is a garbage rule. 

I also hate that they get booked for celebrating with the crowd. 

Yet they can run along the opposition crowd flicking v's or making Zulu signs and that's perfectly OK. 

This I can understand why it should be booking for player as fan safety is a concern as neither player or fan should be crossing the barriers. We've been through it before where a player even Grealish went into the crowd did he not and got hit by a camera man. It just cuts alot of potential grief out and threats. Also as players do cross into fan territory you have mass fast stampede into one area, just a quick gathering and potential of someone falling over and being ran over. As I do stewarding we consider any group who can't be moved on a potential risk and danger. Also any group where its difficult to see waist up once your line of site can't see past the outer layer of groups gathered is a risk. 

Bailey these he's insane and I hate to being Grealish up but Bailey does what he does but only faster, better also down the line I believe. We won't even notice Grealish gone with having Bailey alone in our squad.

Loved his goals they were absolutely wonderful and wouldn't surprise me if that first of his will be goal of the season or a contender to it.

Edited by Dave-R

Don't get me wrong, I fookin loved Steffi Graf's tennis and her nose, didn't realise she was dead though

Edit - Sterling also paid tribute - clearly an important person in the whos who Jamaican scene

```triple edit - she was 26 and died from covid - with an underlying condition - must be a big shock to footballers who control every element of their bodies - let alone the social stuff

Edited by Jareth

30 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Don't get me wrong, I fookin loved Steffi Graf's tennis and her nose, didn't realise she was dead though

Edit - Sterling also paid tribute - clearly an important person in the whos who Jamaican scene

```triple edit - she was 26 and died from covid - with an underlying condition - must be a big shock to footballers who control every element of their bodies - let alone the social stuff

spacer.png

I know what he means, I purchased a couple of six packs of red stripe last night after the game as a tribute to him and hit them too hard  as well.

Never seen a debut like that in my life. What a player 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

I put my love of female noses entirely down to Ms Graff. Probs coupled with some bouncing boobs in my formative years. Meanwhile some 'influencer' of importance has died of covid - I'm a dick head so I have to ask if she was vaccinated. People who are not, do not deserve to die though.

She had Lupus dude.

Her Dad died from Covid in the same week as well 🤦🏿

Incredible debut. The was goal was a screamer so will rightfully get the headlines, but everything he did was absolutely electrifying. 

There was a lovely piece of skill when he went round a player on the byline and played a beautiful ball into midfield. 

The guy is a special special player. The feeling in the holte when his goal hit the back of the net was incredible, it was like everyone knew we had a new star. 

Â