Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

He needs to play in his proper position which is on the right wing cutting inside, gerrard hasn’t once played him there, he puts him in the team one game the next he’s on the bench and so it goes on, he’ll never get in form with this idiot in charge 

3 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

What's that got to do with anything. This is the Bialey thread!

As for his stepda, villa stood by him and kept paying him after he injured himself kicking the ball a bit hard so he can stfu while we choose when and how much to play him now he's fit  

I know, I just got triggered in this thread 😆 

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Back yourself and put in a transfer request then Leon. Oh right that might cost you and your dad some cash.

He likes it at Villa. He's holding out until we get a competent manager.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Bailey doesn’t want to leave - it was fake news stuff on Twitter. He was name dropped on an article about possible Ajax targets that included Patrick Kluivert. 

Pretty sure it was Patrick’s son Justin Kluivert. There’s talk of Fulham signing him too.

15 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I genuinely think it's Butler who's planted these seeds.

Not necessarily to force a move, but to give SG the nudge towards the door as well as get Leon more minutes.

Bailey isn't a prick at all.

As a matter of fact, I did post a couple weeks ago that Butler says it was his job to be the prick as Leon was too nice and humble. Lol

Well I think Craig is doing the job for all of us Villa fans at the moment. Maybe God can tweet again that he doesnt back Gerrard like he did with the Mings fiasco😛

5 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Bailey doesn’t want to leave - it was fake news stuff on Twitter. He was name dropped on an article about possible Ajax targets that included Justin Kluivert. 

Butler actually quoted as saying " If things don't change Ajax could be an option " or something like that.

However yes, I agree none of this is likely from Leon himself.

Butler is over bearing.

24 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Butler actually quoted as saying " If things don't change Ajax could be an option " or something like that.

However yes, I agree none of this is likely from Leon himself.

Butler is over bearing.

It must be a nightmare situation for Leon. I'm sure Butler has done a hell of a lot for him, so it would be very difficult for him to turn his back on him, as much as he may want to at times.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

It must be a nightmare situation for Leon. I'm sure Butler has done a hell of a lot for him, so it would be very difficult for him to turn his back on him, as much as he may want to at times.

It's A-Okay if puts more pressure on slippy and gets him sacked. 

I thought he looked lively when he came on. Offers us something different and tbh if we had Sarr then I’d 100% be playing a counter attacking style with Watkins, Bailey and Sarr destroying defences. Shame that isn’t happening and shame our manager doesn’t know how to play a particular style of football.

• Like 1

Â