Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Boris making plans for the final...errrrrr Denmark. There is no way we are beating them now, he's even managed to mess the football up. He's good at getting us out of Europe that's for sure 

https://news.sky.com/story/euro-2020-pubs-in-england-to-stay-open-longer-in-case-euro-2020-final-goes-to-extra-time-and-penalties-12350015

Screenshot_20210706-170845_Chrome.jpg

Edited by tinker

Back in the day, Italy Spain would have been a footballing bloodbath with players rolling around because they'd been hacked down whilst the aggressor would stand there, in a "who me?' stance. 

Shame tonight will be very different.

Tonight’s game should be fun. Italy have been an absolute pleasure to watch, and Spain can both play some absolutely brilliant football but also be shockingly generous and open (Kenneth Williams gif in 3, 2, 1…) 

If Spain have their defence sorted, it could be a very high quality game of football. 

Edited by El Zen

45 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Been looking forward to Italy v Spain, hopefully I'll be back in time to watch some of it.

Will there be any fans there 

London's Italian restaurants may be very short staffed this evening. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tinker said:

Boris making plans for the final...errrrrr Denmark. There is no way we are beating them now, he's even managed to mess the football up. He's good at getting us out of Europe that's for sure 

https://news.sky.com/story/euro-2020-pubs-in-england-to-stay-open-longer-in-case-euro-2020-final-goes-to-extra-time-and-penalties-12350015

Screenshot_20210706-170845_Chrome.jpg

My shift at work starts at 8 on Sunday and there is nobody to cover, I'm desperately hoping if we win tomorrow Boris will grant a bonus bank holiday on Monday.  Probably zero chance so I'll probably have to watch it on my tablet while making bread.

Â