Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, AVTuco said:

I just don't care which of these teams plays against England in the final. So, I'm having trouble getting interested in this game.

I'm the opposite, both of these teams are proper quality and it could go either way 

Its a great game of football 

• Like 2

Just now, AVTuco said:

I just don't care which of these teams plays against England in the final. So, I'm having trouble getting interested in this game.

Confused are England in the Final?

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

To be fair I'm not looking forward to these Italians kicking Grealish all over the pitch.

Jack loves it though. He's a tough lad and he just thinks of the free kicks that result. 

Barella, Jorginho, Verratti is a fantastic midfield. They’ve been excellent. But the performance so far by Koke, Busquets, Pedri has been just otherworldly. Making a very strong Italy look shaken. However, who will score the goals for them? And how long can they keep this tempo of passing up? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Can't help but notice not 1 BAME in Spain or Italy squads.

Neither country had a significant sub-Saharan African empire. 

• Like 1

To be fair it's not a given who will win this. Not by a long stretch. Or England tomorrow. The Danes have played some class football. 

I think Grealish is the ideal player against both teams though. England won't have the majority of possession so you need players that can break pull players about. England cannot play defensive against either of these or they'll get pinned back and pummelled. 

4 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Barella, Jorginho, Verratti is a fantastic midfield. They’ve been excellent. But the performance so far by Koke, Busquets, Pedri has been just otherworldly. Making a very strong Italy look shaken. However, who will score the goals for them? And how long can they keep this tempo of passing up? 

Biscuits single handedly rattling them

Still got it based on tonight 

Â