Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Villaphan04

Thought as we has a thread for the 20/21 season, there would be a 21/22 season thread.

Looks like all the manager vacancies will be filled soon as Palace are close to appointing Patrick Vieira.

Can't see anyone but City winning the title this season as well.

Chelsea for the title 

The PL does it again, the summer ris here and I'm sat thinking city should win it, Liverpool will be back, Chelsea have a great chance, utd should be good if they get sancho and Varane, Leicester fell away when they shouldn't have done and will strengthen again, about 6 of us going for EL what a great season it will be... And then it will end the same old faces

Our first preseason game against Walsall is in 2.5 weeks(21st July)! 

Last game of preseason is against Sevilla a week (7th Aug) before the league starts. 

Can't believe how soon the season is starting! Jack, Tyrone, Martinez and especially Doug aren't going to have much time off! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Our first preseason game against Walsall is in 2.5 weeks(21st July)! 

Last game of preseason is against Sevilla a week (7th Aug) before the league starts. 

Can't believe how soon the season is starting! Jack, Tyrone, Martinez and especially Doug aren't going to have much time off! 

If England get to the final then Jack and Tyrone will have 9 days rest! I assume those guys will join preseason a bit later than the rest.

Just now, alreadyexists said:

If England get to the final then Jack and Tyrone will have 9 days rest! I assume those guys will join preseason a bit later than the rest.

How late will be the interesting answer. If England win, Jack will go missing for a month.

• Haha 1

City should win it, best squad and most money.

Top 4 will be the same old names, although I dont think Spurs will be near making it again.

We'll push for a Europa League place, not sure if we'll get it.

Other end... Norwich and Brentford are going to struggle, and I can see Palace imploding under Vieira. Watford might just have enough, as I can see Norwich and Brentford being miles back from the rest. Newcastle won't be far away again either. Maybe Southampton too if they have a season like the 2nd half of last one, and Brighton will struggle until they find a proper striker.

City sign Jack or Kane then league is already over. Top 4,without a disaster is confirmed 

Down bottom Norwich, Brentford, Southampton, Newcastle, Burnley, Brighton and another will fight to stay up

Most entertaining league in the world 🙄

Think Watford and Norwich will stay up. Brentford will probably get off to a good start but then fall away as the months go on, probably similar to Norwich tow years back. Will be a fun team to watch though.

Hard to call which other teams will seriously be down there. Have a feeling it might be a year too far for Burnley and Palace obvious contender, interested to see who Vieira signs.

Not convinced by who Wolves have appointed either. Only ended last season with 45 points and talk of selling key players although getting Raul Jimenez back is important so slow start for them and that could be amusing side story for us to follow.

15 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Our black and white friends in the north may struggle as well? Key to them doing ok and out of trouble is keeping ASM and Wilson fit.

Let the negativity of the fans in to the stadium and see how they get year

1st year the fans were OK to bruce

2nd year no fans 

3rd year they get even 20k in there singing "we're **** shit" "sacked in the morning" and booing them off every week and it will make a difference, if they lose the court thing this summer st James could be an angry place next season 

Â