Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Got to love this Italy side. 

75 minutes of attacking football. 15 minutes of shithousery 

Loved the first 75 minutes. The last 15 was embarrassing to be honest. Needs to be stamped out of the game as I don’t think there was more than about 5 minutes play in the last 15 minutes of that game.

Add in Immobile rising from the dead once the first goal hit the back of the net and it was almost enough to make me want Belgium to win that game.

Italy vs Spain could be full of this lovable ‘shithousery’ that you talk about. For me it’s not what football is about but each to their own.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Re Doku, a great performance and could be a player someone will take a punt on only to find out he’s garbage for 90% of the season. 

Got a bit of a Zaha about him 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Definitley 

For this overrated stuff you have to think for the last 10 years at various points they've had 

Courtois, mignolet

Vermaelen, vertonghen, alderwiereld, kompany, van buyten 

Witsel, KDB, tielemans, Hazard, mertens, fellaini, dembele, nainggolan

Lukaku, Benteke 

They had the players, they also had 2 terrible managers 

Unbalanced though, except Hazard not a decent wide man or full back they have produced

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Unbalanced though, except Hazard not a decent wide man or full back they have produced

Carrasco and Chadli were good in their day.

Edited by Keyblade

5 hours ago, theboyangel said:

He looks a very raw but exciting player - a bit bad of me predicting he’ll be this tournaments Poborsky or El Hadj Djouf. 

I thought he was a bit in the headless chicken camp Sterling look alike.

Kick it past them and run -  no doubt he's got pace.

No where near the class and intelligence of our Jack

• Like 2

6 hours ago, turnbull said:

Glad Vertongen has gone out, never forgiven him.....helenius.jpg.f0bb83c98952258c81d06a69a45a74e6.jpg

Was in the stand that day. Mad how quickly everyone went from uncontrollable laughter to outrage.

Still unbelievable the ref didn’t give a penalty. Did he honestly think helenius deliberately exposed himself to the entire holte end!?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

Should be allowed a retrospective card for that.  Clearly feigning injury to try and get penalty/get opponent booked. 

Embarrassing. 

• Like 3

Just now, sidcow said:

Should be allowed a retrospective card for that.  Clearly feigning injury to try and get penalty/get opponent booked. 

Embarrassing. 

Just now, Genie said:

Retrospective bans for this shit. It’s clearly cheating / trying to deceive officials.

Beyonce Mirror GIF

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Retrospective bans for this shit. It’s clearly cheating / trying to deceive officials.

At the time it looked a penalty, sadly referees dont reward honesty from players so need to make a meal of things

Â