Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

3 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Just heard from a friend who works for the FA that the game is going to be postponed tonight. One of the Ukraine players has tested positive! The LB Tickili Chestikov.

I thought it was Ivor Chesticov. 

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

ManU player now see, it's would literally be laughable if he starts after Southgates comments last week.

I don't know what more Jack has to do. Not detracting from Sancho, he's good and should have had minutes before now.

**** em. If Grealish doesn't start I hope they lose. No other country in this tournament would continually leave out their best player.

• Like 3

England shouldn't be more than 60/40 favorites against the Danes. Perhaps 65 considering it's at Wembley.

But even so, the Danes attacking patterns of play is objectively superior.

But of course England have the individual quality in their favor, and it should pull them through to the final.

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

**** em. If Grealish doesn't start I hope they lose. No other country in this tournament would continually leave out their best player.

This is how I feel almost always and I slap myself sometimes and try to get more behind England but in truth I couldn't really give a shit, international football has been diluted somewhat. You're bang on the more pal ****em. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Might have wanted to play him all along, but Man U or Dortmund wouldn't allow it. I guess if he got injured during the transfer going through, would have caused huge problems

I don't see that. What if he starts tonight and tears his Achilles? Makes no sense to rest a player til a transfer goes through. Manure would have just agreed a deal for next summer and let Dortmund pay for his rehabilitation. It's a business, afterall.

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

How much do you think he's paid to just go on TV and agree with whatever the other ref said?

I don't know but whatever the referees and VAR refs are paid I'm sure he agrees with that amount 😉

Â