Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

You are really not getting it. Those players were way more established stars in the football world and especially in Italy than any of these players are. Totti were a semi god at that point. 

Nah. 

Serie A has fallen into the shitter since Calciopoli and that's partly why you haven't heard of Barella, Chiesa, Locatelli etc.

Totti and Pirlo were huge names but Perotta, Grosso, Cameronesi? No chance.

Just because the world is not aware Barella has been the best midfielder in Serie A doesn't mean he's not an absolute baller

Just now, Rino8 said:

Nah. 

Serie A has fallen into the shitter since Calciopoli and that's partly why you haven't heard of Barella, Chiesa, Locatelli etc.

Just because the world is not aware Barella has been the best midfielder in Serie A doesn't mean he's not an absolute baller

Think I've watched, experienced more Italian football than most tbh. 

If you fancy having this discussion with some Italian friends of mine I'm sure they will tell you that you're wrong in Italian as well, if that makes it easier. 

I've heard of all of these players. Point is that you don't know what you're talking about. It's about expectations and they aren't the same. It's a more low key side this time compared to back then. Player profiles aren't comperable, neither abroad or domestically. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Nah. 

Camoronesi was a star then

Barella be awesome in Premier League thiugh, i agree with 

Â