Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

Grealish must be licking his chops to have the chance to run at a player of Kimmich's calibre. Jack relishes taking on top players. Shaw has been awful. Sterling decent but never gone up the line, always back inside. Kimmich asked no questions.

Sterling off Kane off rice off one of Maguire/stones/walker off, probably walker for balance.

Grealish on, rashford(Calvert lewin) on, foden on, mount on.

Rashford up top, Foden in the 10 Grealish left saka right mount in the middle with phillips

Just now, Mister_a said:

It’s not that bad. It’s always ‘how can I try to score.’, but that’s the only idea in his head.

I guess it’s hard to pick a pass when the off the ball runners are darting around like a frightened shoal of fish. 

• Haha 1

Just now, jjaacckk91 said:

Sterling off Kane off rice off one of Maguire/stones/walker off, probably walker for balance.

Grealish on, rashford(Calvert lewin) on, foden on, mount on.

Rashford up top, Foden in the 10 Grealish left saka right mount in the middle with phillips

We've all been saying that all tournament. ShitGate won't do it because he's an idiot.

Brede Hangelane commentating for Norwegian TV. «Every time England can create something by playing a risky pass, they take the safe option and go back to one of the defenders. They’re being too cautious». 

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Southgate couldn't possibly have ever hoped to play a German team as poor as this. Kin'ell they're bad.

100%. They are there for the taking. As bad as I can remember Germany being. 

We should be putting them to the sword. 

Â