James Ward-Prowse

dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Can certainly take a free kick, the Villa ones were stunning to be fair.

https://youtu.be/hXk-_LA0dCs

I've only just calmed down from that game. They were all stupid free kicks to give away, and everyone knew exactlly what was going to happen. We may as well have given away penalties.

• Like 2

What I will say is Southampton had a friendly this evening just after we signed Ings.

JWP (knee), Ings (Obvs), Vestergaard (Rested)

Were all out and all linked away. To be fair, JWP was there at the stadium. Others like Armstrong, Bednarek and Walcott were also rested. But the fact those three were all out is quite telling.

I'd like JWP, I don't necessarily think he's what we need but I'd like him. But I'd worry for Saints, I quite like them. If they lose JWP and Ings, Vestergaard is sure to leave too and I think it's too much for them to replace in one go.

4 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I'd like JWP, I don't necessarily think he's what we need but I'd like him. But I'd worry for Saints, I quite like them. If they lose JWP and Ings, Vestergaard is sure to leave too and I think it's too much for them to replace in one go.

I think they might drop this season.

5 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

What I will say is Southampton had a friendly this evening just after we signed Ings.

JWP (knee), Ings (Obvs), Vestergaard (Rested)

Were all out and all linked away. To be fair, JWP was there at the stadium. Others like Armstrong, Bednarek and Walcott were also rested. But the fact those three were all out is quite telling.

I couldn’t care less about Southampton. The rot has started there long before we came knocking. New owners not nearly as interested or invested as the Liebherr family. It’s business. We don’t buy them, someone else will.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

I couldn’t care less about Southampton. The rot has started there long before we came knocking. New owners not nearly as interested or invested as the Liebherr family. It’s business. We don’t buy them, someone else will.

I agree! I'd like us to go get them. But I'd have a twang of guilt for Soton. They were on the up and had their owner die. Now if it does come to losing their 3 best players in one window, it's pretty brutal. 

But you're right. If they're selling, someone's buying so it may as well be us. Just don't get a lot of joy from relegating good clubs like Soton but there we go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i hope ur right!

I'm late to this. Are you jerking around or is that right, cos I would be very impressed with that signing. 

Â