Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

7 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Isak is talented, first time I’ve really seen him play. Did he not settle in Germany? How’s his finishing normally?

Not watching, but I assume his finishing is as bad it's been for Real S. He's always needed a fuckton of chances to convert.

Decent all round striker though.

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Honestly though the Moreno mentioned above was the Leeds guy so wondering why the hell people though he should be starting.

Yes very odd Gerardo Moreno isn't invovled as he was great for Villareal all season and scored in european final while Morata just been bench warming at Juventus so really Luis Enrique is just Southgate clone with some of these selections.

Enrique is another in the long list of failed club managers in charge of the biggest countries in international football.

• Like 1

I don’t like that this tournament format has created home advantage for some of the best teams in most of their games. Spain play in Seville every game? 3 teams from loads of groups go through?

UEFA need to sort their shit out, lol.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I think more Ron Atkinson

Least Big Ron showed a bit of enthusiasm*

*except for Desailly. 

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

I don’t like that this tournament format has created home advantage for some of the best teams in most of their games. Spain play in Seville every game? 3 teams from loads of groups go through?

The whole pan European concept was a shit idea anyway. In the middle of a contagious pandemic, it makes even less sense! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

It's the most passive way they can encourage big country bias

• Like 1

As much as some of the best players in the world can still perform at top level well past their 30's this is still a young mans game. Sweden has picked a very, very old squad and starting 11 and this is what you get, especially  in this heat.

It will look a bit different in the following 2 games in St Petersburg but Janne Andersson has not developed the Swedish style of play one bit during his 5 years as manager.

1 minute ago, sne said:

As much as some of the best players in the world can still perform at top level well past their 30's this is still a young mans game. Sweden has picked a very, very old squad and starting 11 and this is what you get, especially  in this heat.

It will look a bit different in the following 2 games in St Petersburg but Janne Andersson has not developed the Swedish style of play one bit during his 5 years as manager.

It wasn't great but you had the two best chances. 

Â