Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

Just now, a m ole said:

“Should be volleying it”

It skimmed off the defenders head and hit him in the nuts, Danny you miserable Immanuel

Yeah

I'm sure he said 'he had time there, he could've even taken a touch"

You were watching a slow mo replay you bald miserable dick

• Haha 2

Just now, a m ole said:

a point against Spain, in Spain? I thought it was England fans that were losing their minds! 😉

Performance wise. A point is a point, just like when Steve Bruce did it for us.

But Sweden has not had even one second of intention to play in this game, not one. 100 minutes of soaking up pressure and hope for a miracle.

It's the worst game of the tournament by a huge margin. And Sweden can and should be much better.

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

But Sweden has not had even one second of intention to play in this game, not one. 100 minutes of soaking up pressure and hope for a miracle.

It's the worst game of the tournament by a huge margin. And Sweden can and should be much better.

Well yeah. But against Spain it's a result.

Just now, osmark86 said:

Well yeah. But against Spain it's a result.

Yeah, it'll probably be enough to get us through as I think we'll get a result in one of the remaining games. 

Guess I'm just missing the days when we were more than just making up the numbers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimzk5 said:

Yeah

I'm sure he said 'he had time there, he could've even taken a touch"

You were watching a slow mo replay you bald miserable dick

Hahaha I love the thought of Murphy thinking that slow mos are real time

”Keeper should be getting down to that really, it wasn’t a hard shot”

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sne said:

I know I know, I agree. It’s how I feel about Southgate’s England.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah, it'll probably be enough to get us through as I think we'll get a result in one of the remaining games. 

Guess I'm just missing the days when we were more than just making up the numbers.

Me too bror. Me too.

• Like 1

Yes Spain had 85% of the ball but what did they do with it? Mostly passed it sideways for 95 minutes in front of a very well organised and fit opposition. Hardly any angled passes or speeding up the tempo. Sweden even had the best chance to win it.

I wonder what the odds were of Slovakia topping the group? Sweden have to go from Seville to St Petersburg after a hard match whereas I presume Slovakia have stayed in Russia? Also aren't Sweden one of the oldest teams in the competition? I fancy a Slovak win and 6 points on the board before they have to play Spain.

Â