Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Don't think he'd get half that to be honest. 

Only 25, what a loser. 

Are you basing that on the game for Poland or him being the best attacker in the world for the last 2 years

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Anyone know why Spain only picked 24 players for their squad? 

Even with their huge pool to choose from it probably started to get difficult for Luis Enrique to find players with his no Real Madrid rule.

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Only 25, what a loser. 

Are you basing that on the game for Poland or him being the best attacker in the world for the last 2 years

I'm basing it on the fact that nobody has ever scored more than the low 30s, and he racks in the numbers for a side that is comically better than the rest of the league. He's undoubtedly a great player, but the specific claim was he would score 40 in a PL season and I just think that's obviously wrong. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm basing it on the fact that nobody has ever scored more than the low 30s, and he racks in the numbers for a side that is comically better than the rest of the league. He's undoubtedly a great player, but the specific claim was he would score 40 in a PL season and I just think that's obviously wrong. 

More than likely no player, Messi and Ronaldo included would score 40. Especially since all 3 are well past 30 y.o. 

Not sure what you think the game against Slovakia has to do with it thou.

Â