Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

29 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

It's not though. Moreno has had a huge season for Villareal and he still can't get a start.

Manager is weird, made loads of bizarre decisions with regards to callups. Even his backup squad with covid was terrible 

Edited by Rino8

1 minute ago, sne said:

More than likely no player, Messi and Ronaldo included would score 40. Especially since all 3 are well past 30 y.o. 

Not sure what you think the game against Slovakia has to do with it thou.

Then we're in agreement. 

I'm answer to your second question, it's a nice demonstration that if two teams are fairly evenly matched, one brilliant player won't be able to do it all himself every time. Also, he was just pretty average, and you wouldn't be able to have many average games in a 40 goal season. 

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Isak is talented, first time I’ve really seen him play. Did he not settle in Germany? How’s his finishing normally?

Really good decision to move to Spain. I actually though he was better in 19/20 for Real Sociedad, had slow start to last season and was behind Willian Jose before he went to Wolves but had much better second half of the season.

A footballer who's actually got a brain and good agent behind him as would've been easy just to spend years at Dortmund but wasn't happy just being a bench option.

• Thanks 1

Honestly though the Moreno mentioned above was the Leeds guy so wondering why the hell people though he should be starting.

Yes very odd Gerardo Moreno isn't invovled as he was great for Villareal all season and scored in european final while Morata just been bench warming at Juventus so really Luis Enrique is just Southgate clone with some of these selections.

Â