Euro 2020 : Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

BOF

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, we've now gone to the news, stepped away from football for the time being 

Correct decision from the BBC at last.

What a terrible thing to happen. Like others have said he is super fit so we pray that his strength will see him through.

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

I feel sick watching that, just awful. Literally shaking. 😢 Football means nothing in moments like this. 

same I'm almost in tears. this is bloody awful.

A woman I worked with, she and her husband were completely inseparable, he used to come and collect her from work every day, meet her for lunch nearly every day. 

About a week after she retired, he just keeled over at the breakfast table, died instantly. Some kind of brain embolism. Didn't say or do anything, just dropped forward dead.  One of the saddest thing I ever heard, she was totally heart broken.  This looks like something similar I'm afraid.  Just horrible. 

I guess the one good thing to say is about the only place better for this to happen to him in terms of medical attention is a hospital. They'll have excellent medical staff on hand who got to him in moments and presumably defibrillators if needed. Fingers crossed he's okay.

10 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Disagree, the people in that studio will not know how to deal with it. Just end the broadcast.

That's pretty much how I went down.  A bit of bewildering then the show ended. 

Â