Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

A team with proper pace and quality upfront with runners in behind. You watch, Emery will be using him most games and will get the best out of him. 

His chance creation stats are among the best in Europe per 90 over the last 5 seasons. He has exceptional vision and will be an asset for us. 

Lets speak again in a few weeks time. 

I would be delighted for him to prove me wrong. I’ve stated previously it’s only fair he gets a proper run in the side, which for a record signing should be a given. Brighton should be the perfect game for him to showcase his talents, they aren’t a physical or imposing team. 

• Like 1

He deserves a run of games. Got buttfucked by Gerrard buying his bessie mate just as he was starting to get some form last season.

We have spent 33 mill on him. I think its worth seeing if he can be turned into something special.  And if anyone can Emery can 

Will wait and see after a run of games. I don’t think he’ll be the firecracker that Bailey can be but important to consistently get the ball from back to front through the press. 

Only need to see McGinn in the same role to see the night and day difference.

3 hours ago, ChesterDad said:

I’m afraid this is all part of the problem Emi has to out perform everyone in every game - otherwise he’s overrated, not good enough and so forth.

Just give him a run of games under Unai and you’ll see we have a gem on our hands 

Hope so.

However in terms of practicality will Emery be patient with a player who needs a series of games to perform or demand players to perform when called upon.

We are in the results business, time is money.

I think he's top of the list of the players who I think/hope Emery will get the best out of. His long through balls can be sublime and he's got really quick feet and a decent shot, he just needs to cut out the sloppy passes to nowhere, and to find a way that his lack of physicality doesn't lead to him being easily knocked off the ball.

Was sure he'd picked up a really bad injury there but thankfully doesn't seem to be the case. 

Wasn't his best game but he still offers something with his ability to find that killer pass and to keep the ball in the attacking 1/3rd

22 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

I think he offers something different on the left in the 4-2-2-2 his through balls are always a threat and he seems fairly disciplined tactically.

He's a player who will benefit from Emery's coaching and there are zero communication problems. He has a great understanding with Ings

• Like 2

Another 6/10 for me but most of our best moves had him and Ramsay combining and good to see him finally start an away win. Don’t know the number off hand but has got to be bad with him. 

Crucially, pressed all over the back line and not just in a “jog halfway there” sort of way.  You need these types of matches even from your progressive players. 

Â