Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

24 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

Of course Gabby would think ill of a technically capable, hardworking player.

funny enough Gabby was criticizing his stats. Gabby who averaged about 5 goals a season as a forward

10 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Buendia’s most important stat is for chances created, I believe he has pretty high numbers there.

His creation stats are decent, but they're not great either. When looking at this season overall, they've just been okay.

Which is a problem considering that's supposed to be his niche. And its not like he's much of a goal threat to help make up the difference.

1 hour ago, Laughable Chimp said:

His creation stats are decent, but they're not great either. When looking at this season overall, they've just been okay.

Which is a problem considering that's supposed to be his niche. And its not like he's much of a goal threat to help make up the difference.

It depends really, can't create much when you go to pass to the striker and he's on the left wing.

Buendia joined in the summer and has 2 goals and 3 assists in 23 games (22 league)

Grealish left in the summer and has 2 goals and three assists in 24 games (17 league)

Now he was never supposed to be a direct replacement, but comparing the two at the moment... One plays for a top of the table, brushing everyone aside, multiple chances and high possession team. The other plays for a struggling, sacked their manager side that is rarely controlling games.

I think he's doing ok... Buendia is not the problem at all.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I couldn’t disagree more. If Ings puts that chance away on Saturday we win the game. And I think that’s like the 3rd time that’s happened this season. 

I agree with you on that but Ings was actually offside 

• Like 2

Â