FA Youth Cup Final vs Liverpool (24th May 19:45)

lexicon

Just now, Steero113 said:

You can hear the confusion and begrudging tone from the commentators on BT, its **** hilarious... 

Don't know what channel i have on but the commentors i'm listenign too are full of praise, saying its the best youth team they have seen in a  long time

• Like 3

Some good players in here, playing the same system the first team do with the high press and passing out from the back. Keeper's a bit too confident with his passes, got away with a few but good claims late on. If we need 1 or 2 of these for the first team they can slot in and we'd do okay I think.

Just now, PaulC said:

Don't know what channel i have on but the commentors i'm listenign too are full of praise, saying its the best youth team they have seen in a  long time

Same on BEIN as well, waxing lyrical about the team and the future for Villa

Absolute scenes, great to see. Buzzing for the lads that they got to have a crowd there for it as well. Really tops off a fantastic season for the club as a whole and gives even more encouragement for the future.

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Carney Barry Kesler and Young can make it, hopefully a couple more.

Raikhy and Revan look very promising too. I think there's potential across the pitch, especially Aaron Ramsey.

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Same on BEIN as well, waxing lyrical about the team and the future for Villa

All the more reason to boycott BT and Sky 👍🏻

• Like 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

The scary / great thing is that Chrisene, Swinkels, Bogarde and Ramsey looked very good too.

Absolutely and we have the structure  of to do right by the., to give them the very best chance of making it.

• Like 2

Â