New kits 21/22

sne

Even without the crap car logo, the shirt just looks a mess. Look at how the sleeves join the body. Then look at how the sleeves join the shoulder with the Adidas stripes. It looks like it was put together with off-cuts from the floor. Adidas aren't helping with their 3 stripes on a shirt with differently sized stripes, that's for sure.

The Newcastle shirt above looks much better, IMO.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

maybe when worrying about why vietnamese 22 year olds arent buying their kits Juve should have had a word with Adidas about the shit they design 

Juventus 2021-22 Adidas Home Shirt #juve #juventus #juventusfc #adidasfootball

Its like the Newcastle kit when they had Owen in the squad 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Even without the crap car logo, the shirt just looks a mess. Look at how the sleeves join the body. Then look at how the sleeves join the shoulder with the Adidas stripes. It looks like it was put together with off-cuts from the floor. Adidas aren't helping with their 3 stripes on a shirt with differently sized stripes, that's for sure.

The Newcastle shirt above looks much better, IMO.

I only associate Jeep with their excellent boxer shorts.

Terrible shirt regardless of the underwear logo though. You might say it's pants.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

maybe when worrying about why vietnamese 22 year olds arent buying their kits Juve should have had a word with Adidas about the shit they design 

That looks like a bad regen design from Football Manager. Abysmal. I hope we never get sponsored by Adidas. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

That looks like a bad regen design from Football Manager. Abysmal. I hope we never get sponsored by Adidas. 

We most likely will be in 22/23 season.

They'll no doubt chuck out some whacky 3rd kit and an edgy away kit but they just look lazy, utd is the same

If they're doing lazy kits for utd and juve they won't be doing much for us

I still hate the collar on them too

On 17/05/2021 at 15:17, sne said:

Olympic Marseille home kit                                                                                                                         

olympique_marseille_2021_2022_home_kit_1.jpeg

I actually don't mind the shirt, it's just a shame about the sponsor.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Take away the 4xe or whatever it says below Jeep and I'm sure it would look less bad. Poor effort thou.

Hummel have been putting out some alright stuff.  I'd have loved the goalie kit they gave Bristol City this season; design was intended as an homage to Denmark's Euros win in the 90's but would have absolutely worked as a modern take on our old Asics shattered glass top as well.

Iconic and vibrant goalkeeper kits unleashed | Bristol City

2 hours ago, JamieZ said:

ecuador_2021_marathon_home_kit_e.jpegecuador_2021_marathon_away_kit_d.jpeg

Not bad from Marathon! I'd take those over a Nike or Adidas template any day.

Would have preferred a sash instead of stripes.

• Like 2

Brighton kit looks like something you'd find towards then end in a Nike catalog for amateur clubs. But at least they had someones kid draw a bit on the promo pictures

brighton_and_hove_albion_2021_22_home_shirt_1.jpgbrighton_and_hove_albion_2021_22_home_shirt_9.jpeg

21 hours ago, sne said:

Brighton kit looks like something you'd find towards then end in a Nike catalog for amateur clubs. But at least they had someones kid draw a bit on the promo pictures

brighton_and_hove_albion_2021_22_home_shirt_1.jpgbrighton_and_hove_albion_2021_22_home_shirt_9.jpeg

Their template kits are the worst 🥱🤢

• Like 1

Â