New kits 21/22

sne

2 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

E2YEoOfXIAMw_xx?format=jpg&name=medium

Southampton's effort for next season is a beauty, though not 100% on the collar. Then again, I'm a sucker for Southampton's classid Red and White stripes for some reason. Would be even better if it has stripes on both sides and not a plain back as is the trend now.

Plus I hope we go back to Hummel when the Kappa deal expires, they've been killing it the last few seasons.

They doing well with strips lately but agree the collar is a let down, infact the more I look the worse it gets, ghastly, bet its the same at the back too.

49 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Actually looks a bit better, collar a bit thinner and that would be quality 

Chelsea Away Stadium Shirt 2020-21 - Kids with Abraham 9 printing

It looks like they turned the backwards collars from the Nike shirts backwards and somehow they still came out looking backwards.

• Haha 1

On 25/05/2021 at 15:19, sne said:

Hoffenheim by Joma                                                                           Wolfsburg away and home 

tsg_hoffenheim_2021_2022_home_shirt_c.jpgwolfsburg_2021_2022_home_away_kits_f.jpeg

Love the Wolfsburg kits. 

• Like 2

On 20/05/2021 at 16:20, Mic09 said:

I like it, but it's mainly because of the simple non gambling sponsor.

Nice colours, quality will be good, and it doesn't have BetLuckyWin365 written in Chinese on it.

It's good.

Me too. I like how ‘clean’ the lines are on the Brighton kit. Somehow looks way better than the Baggies

On 18/05/2021 at 13:22, The_Steve said:

That looks like a bad regen design from Football Manager. Abysmal. I hope we never get sponsored by Adidas. 

They OnLy dO sTrIpEsNed Beatty Art GIF

I like Hummel, but am I the only thinking that they just couldn't stop designing that Southampton kit? One more arrow here, few more lines there, let's throw in a weird collar.

It's way too busy, too much going on.

I would not wear that.

Edited by Mic09
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, sne said:

The collar is pretty much the only thing I like about that Southampton kit :D 

Anyhow, here is the new River Plate kit

river_plate_2021_2022_home_120th_anniversary_kit_a.jpegriver_plate_2021_2022_home_120th_anniversary_kit_b.jpeg

The easiest kit to design in football. 

On 26/05/2021 at 13:08, Mantis said:

Sorry but that's hideous.

On 26/05/2021 at 13:11, The_Steve said:

That’s a thing of beauty 

Divisive. 

I love it btw.

23 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Screenshot_20210528-153604_Instagram.jpg

I wouldn't normally like this, but I think I like it a lot. I like the way the even balance between zigs and zags challenges the way you look at it. Which one is the base color?

Oh, yeah? Is it!?

Edited by JamieZ
Edits: Just typos. Always typos.

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

they need a new sponsor which could change things but the leaked inter kits look interesting, back to the serpent for the away shirt

juve's leaked 3rd shirt might be the worst shirt ive ever seen

Pics or it didn't happen!

Â