New kits 21/22

sne

23 minutes ago, villa89 said:

It's bizarre, is it because van dijk is dutch?

Maybe it's a homage to him, as he is after all the greatest defender to play the game? 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, sne said:

Brighton kit looks like something you'd find towards then end in a Nike catalog for amateur clubs. But at least they had someones kid draw a bit on the promo pictures

brighton_and_hove_albion_2021_22_home_shirt_1.jpgbrighton_and_hove_albion_2021_22_home_shirt_9.jpeg

I like it, but it's mainly because of the simple non gambling sponsor.

Nice colours, quality will be good, and it doesn't have BetLuckyWin365 written in Chinese on it.

It's good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I like it, but it's mainly because of the simple non gambling sponsor.

Nice colours, quality will be good, and it doesn't have BetLuckyWin365 written in Chinese on it.

It's good.

It's the sponsor logo that hasn't got an edge and the 3 different shades of blue in the kit, crest and logo that ruins it for me.

Don't like that white area where the sponsor logo is. Feels like a blank insert sponsors here area, which of course it is.

Yeah I agree with that, it’s a bit safe and simple but it’s still a nice kit. Sponsor could have been a touch higher up I guess. Nice kit that. 

23 hours ago, Ingram85 said:
On 19/05/2021 at 14:05, JamieZ said:

ecuador_2021_marathon_home_kit_e.jpegecuador_2021_marathon_away_kit_d.jpeg

Not bad from Marathon! I'd take those over a Nike or Adidas template any day.

Expand  

Would have preferred a sash instead of stripes.

Take all my likes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's a really nice smart clean shirt 

£90 and in football shirt material though? Nope

Remember that umbro England kit that was just  plain white polo shirt? One of my favourite ever shirts that was but as a fan they made the material somethibg really comfortable to wear when not playing football 

Â