New kits 21/22

sne

went looking for new international shirts expecting the march friendlies to be when the WC shirts are launched but found nothing

did find this though for those who are desperate for adidas

colorado_rapids_2022_adidas_home_kit_a.jpeg

thats a nope from me, thats the template too from what i've seen of the MLS shirts, they do different things with the collars and more or less all of them have a different pattern on the main body but every one of them only had the stripes on the shoulders and not the arms

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

went looking for new international shirts expecting the march friendlies to be when the WC shirts are launched but found nothing

thats a nope from me, thats the template too from what i've seen of the MLS shirts, they do different things with the collars and more or less all of them have a different pattern on the main body but every one of them only had the stripes on the shoulders and not the arms

Maybe a template but it looks like they have included the mountains into the background of the jersey which is an individual touch

33 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe a template but it looks like they have included the mountains into the background of the jersey which is an individual touch

yeah all the MLS shirts seem to have an individual pattern on the shirt, the collars vary too, its the sleeves that are the same on all of them

orlando_city_2022_home_jersey_a.jpeg

la_galaxy_2022_adidas_home_kit_1.jpeg

portland_timbers_2022_adidas_away_kit_a.jpeg

Flamengo too

flamengo_2022_2023_home_kit_a.jpeg

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Blue sleeves with the claret trim on the end with the stripes ending where they do now and more of ‘our’ claret and blue colouring and that could work. 

22 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Known as Rose City or City of Roses...hence the design I guess.

I didn't know that! New fact.

I guessed from the T symbol, the single star above the badge, and the Alaska Airlines sponsorship which presumably meant it had to be on the west coast.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

At a complete guess, is it Portland?

Good guess from the comments. I saw the T on the logo so wasnt sure 😂

Edited by Zatman

Â