New kits 21/22

sne

Hoffenheim by Joma                                                                           Wolfsburg away and home 

tsg_hoffenheim_2021_2022_home_shirt_c.jpgwolfsburg_2021_2022_home_away_kits_f.jpeg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sne said:

Hoffenheim by Joma                                                                           Wolfsburg away and home 

tsg_hoffenheim_2021_2022_home_shirt_c.jpgwolfsburg_2021_2022_home_away_kits_f.jpeg

Wolfsburg away and home both green that really works!? I guess they have no one they clash with?

On 15/05/2021 at 09:12, JamieZ said:

st_pauli_2021_2022_away_shirt_c.jpeg

St. Pauli are my club in Germany. They never win anything but occasionally I get to watch them on the television at 7:30AM. What can you do to spice up a white kit? Write "No football for fascists" on it and put it on a two-metre tall tattooed Danish man in sandals sitting next to a Samoyed. Nice.

Fechas de giras, entradas para conciertos y retransmisiones en directo de  The Hives

Heavens, this dog does get around.

31 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Wolfsburg away and home both green that really works!? I guess they have no one they clash with?

they were waiting for Bremen to get relegated to release it ;)   

though Furth came up who wear green

6 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Sure they'll have a 3rd kit as well.

On 24/05/2021 at 07:50, ismail-villa said:

Leicester's new kit looks more like SHA's kit...

On 24/05/2021 at 15:16, sne said:

leicester_city_2021_2022_home_kit_h.jpeg

You're right, It's awful.

I was watching MOTD on Sunday night - the Leicester Spurs game, That's one cheap looking shirt and more like something out the SHA collection.

DxmvKsLXQAkk7tK.jpg

:puke:

• Like 1

E2YEoOfXIAMw_xx?format=jpg&name=medium

Southampton's effort for next season is a beauty, though not 100% on the collar. Then again, I'm a sucker for Southampton's classid Red and White stripes for some reason. Would be even better if it has stripes on both sides and not a plain back as is the trend now.

Plus I hope we go back to Hummel when the Kappa deal expires, they've been killing it the last few seasons.

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

What a beauty

Japan 2021 Adidas 100th Anniversary Shirt #japanfootball #jfa #adidasfootball

Meant to post that, 100 year anniversary top so not sure if it's a one off but yeah it's a beauty

Japan do alright out of Adidas for some reason, always have a bespoke kit 

Â