New kits 21/22

sne

35 minutes ago, JamieZ said:

https://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/rapid-wien-2021-2022-home-shirt/rapid_wien_2021_2022_home_shirt_d.jpghttps://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/rapid-wien-2021-2022-home-shirt/rapid_wien_2021_2022_home_shirt_e.jpg

Ew.

Can't quite decide if I like it or hate it.

The problem is they're never not going to be sponsored by Wien Energie, so you're fighting a losing battle from the get-go.  Two-tone green on the colour/shoulders doesn't help, but that seems to be one of Puma's things for this season's template.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Can't quite decide if I like it or hate it.

The problem is they're never not going to be sponsored by Wien Energie, so you're fighting a losing battle from the get-go.  Two-tone green on the colour/shoulders doesn't help, but that seems to be one of Puma's things for this season's template.

I feel it's like when a perfectly decent looking man and a perfectly acceptable looking woman have a child and that child comes out looking the the worst combination of the both of them. And then they slap a Wien Energie sticker on its forehead. It's a bit like that.

Edited by JamieZ
Typo.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, JamieZ said:

I think that kit would be really sharp with plain black shorts.

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think that's why it works, same pattern on the shorts and the shoulders 

Gallery (OUM, Season Two) — 7th Evan

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

White

2 x green

Blue

Red

Orange 

I'd be surprised if many kits beat that 

Its terrible, like a pro evo kit template - the only shirt I've seen do that puma shoulder thing well so far is monchengladbach 

They're going to win the league in it.

Â